Experience a winter wonderland comprising 15 ski areas, all at a great price with the Ortler Ski Arena Skipass.
Ortler Ski Arena Ski Pass
15 ski areas and 1 skipass: the Ortler Ski Arena Ski Pass is valid for all 15 ski areas of the Ortler Ski Arena Association.
Ortler Ski Arena ski pass ticket offices:
Ski pass prices for the individual ski areas can be found on the relevant ski area pages! 2018/2019 winter season prices
- in the 15 Ortler Ski Arena ski areas
|Ortler Ski Arena Ski Pass||Adults||Children **||Seniors *|
|4 Day Ski Pass|
|176,00 €||113,00 €||167,50 €|
|5 Day Ski Pass||212,00 €||140,00 €||202,00 €|
|6 Day Ski Pass||246,00 €||161,50 €||234,00 €|
- * Seniors: born in or before 1959
- ** Children: born 2004 to 2012
The years of birth that qualify skiers for senior, child, and junior reductions are valid for the entire winter season; exact day of birth is not a qualifying factor. Children born in or after 2013 do not need a ski pass.
Multi-Day Passes: Season Pass points of sale from mid-October:
When you purchase one adult multi-day ski pass, your own child skis free if born in 2012. The free multi-day pass is valid for one child per parent.
- in the Ortler Ski Arena ski areas
- Sportles Stores in the Merano and Bolzano portici arcades
- Martin Reisen, Hofmann Square 1, Lana
- Foto Kofler, Madonna del Sufragio Street 13, Lana
- Ultimo (Ulten) Tourist Office, S. Valburga (St. Walburg)
- Souvenir Zuber, Arcades in Merano (Meran)
- Athesia Buch Merano (Meran), Bolzano (Bozen) and Silandro (Schlanders)
- Moser Speckworld, Naturno (Naturns)
- Marmotshop, Via Dodiciville Street 8, Bolzano
For groups and tour operators of groups over 15 persons
there are discounts on the Ortler Skiarena ski pass. For prices please contact: email@example.com