Experience a winter wonderland comprising 15 ski areas, all at a great price with the Ortler Ski Arena Skipass.
Ortler Ski Arena Ski Pass
15 ski areas, 400 km of slopes = 1 skipass
valid from 01.11.2019 – 03.05.2020
Ortler Ski Arena ski pass ticket offices:
2019/2020 winter season prices
- in the 15 Ortler Ski Arena ski areas
|Ortler Ski Arena Ski Pass||Adults||Children **||Seniors *|
|4 Day Ski Pass|
|181,00 €||116,00 €||172,50 €|
|5 Day Ski Pass||218,00 €||144,00 €||208,00 €|
|6 Day Ski Pass||253,00 €||166,00 €||241,00 €|
- * Seniors: born in or before 1959
- ** Children: born 2005 to 2013
- Children born in or after 2014 do not need a ski pass.
Multi-Day Passes: Season pass points of sale:
When you purchase one adult multi-day ski pass, your own child skis free if born in 2013. The free multi-day pass is valid for one child per parent.
For groups and tour operators of groups over 15 persons there are discounts on the Ortler Skiarena ski pass.
Advance ticket sales for seasonal Ortler Skiarena ski passes with 10% discount available from 21.10.2019 to 01.12.2019.
- in the Ortler Ski Arena ski areas
- Sportles Stores in the Merano and Bolzano
- Athesia Buch Merano (Meran), Bolzano (Bozen) and Silandro (Schlanders)
- Marmotshop, Via Dodiciville Street 8, Bolzano
- Souvenir Zuber, Arcades in Merano (Meran)
- Martin Reisen, Hofmann Square 1, Lana
- Foto Kofler, Madonna del Sufragio Street 13, Lana
- Ultimo (Ulten) Tourist Office, S. Valburga (St. Walburg)
- Moser Speckworld, Naturno (Naturns)
For prices information on seasonal ski passes please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org